Kallos Village for Furry RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kallos Village for Furry RP

This is a place for SFW Furry Role Play.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Character info: Roku & contextual backstory

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roku123

Roku123

---Roku---

Full Name: Rodrick Dreemurr

Species: Hybrid (can alternate between human and goat-monster)

Birthdate: April 14th, 2006

Eye color: green-ish brown

Height: 5ft 6in (172 cm)

On April 14th, 2006, Rodrick was born in his home country, Spain, under the name of Rodrigo (his original name). At the age of 10, he was abandoned by his mother and adopted by the Dreemurr family, rejecting his original name and surname and calling himself "Rodrick Dreemurr".
During the past 8 years, he went on amazing adventures and trained to become a hero in Hyrule, THE "Hero of Hyrule".
During all his life, he always remembered a quote his father always told to him: "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

---Backstory---

Rodrick was given the task of searching for a magical object located on another dimension, so he went to Akkala's Tech Lab to examinate this dimension he has to go to...

Alphys: "S-So, as y-you might have probably seen. The magical aura of this d-dimension is far more different than in our world, which would be deadly for any monster-kind. S-So you are the only one that can go there since your body is not fully made out of magic."

Rodrick: "Awesome! Well, then let's go to the transdimensioner, you made the checking before I use it, right?"

Alphys: "Y-Yes! But I need t-to warn you of something before you go! Your body may not be fully made of magic, but part of it can react to it! I-I must warn you to not use all your powers until your body adapts to this world, otherwise y-your HP could drop to a critical level, as well as your MP! Try only using your fire magic for now, that should do no problem to you when you are there, just let your body get used to the dimension and then you might be able to use the rest of your powers without hurting yourself."

Rodrick: "Oh..." He was shocked for a second, but he recomposed quickly. "U-Understood... Let's get to it then! I'll try to stay in touch with my coms device." He pointed to the device located at the side of Rodrick's head.

Alphys teleported Rodrick in that dimension, but it didn't went as Rodrick expect and he appeared in mid-air, making him fall to the ground and breaking his device in the process.

Rodrick: "FUCK!!" He yelled in anger, without any way to communicate with his world. He picked up the device to repair it later and he went by the path with a sign that said:
Kallos (Gnoll Village)
1.5 days.

OOF: The goat-monster variation is a similar of how Asriel Dreemurr looks

Erchon and Shango like this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum